Skip to product information
1 of 1


10,000 MIiles Reserva Sauvignon Blanc

10,000 MIiles Reserva Sauvignon Blanc

Regular price $38.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $38.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Winery: PIzzorno Family States

Grape: Sauvignon Blanc

Vintage:  2021

Winemaking: Wine made from grapes in a perfect state of maturity, coming from selected plots with green pruning. At the time of harvest, only the highest quality clusters will be used to form part of this reserve. Upon entering the winery, the clusters go through a rigorous selection process. 30% of the juice is fermented in French oak barrels, with a subsequent aging of 3 months on the lees. While the remaining 70% in stainless steel tanks.

Tasting notes: Lemon yellow with green reflections. On the nose delicate citrus and herbaceous aromas. On the mouth fresh, citrus fruits with the balance of the barrel.

Food Pairing:  Fish, sushi and goat cheese.


View full details